Why do we torture ourselves with Daylight Savings Time? I know the theory behind it, trying to get more daylight out of working hours, but seriously... the week or so that it takes to adjust to Daylight Savings time can't be that productive. I know I'm dragging my butt around for a week or two... Can't seem to sleep when you go to bed at the "regular time"... Can't seem to wake up at the "regular time"
Anyone who knows me, understands my adversion to change, but honestly, Daylgiht Savings Time just beats the crap out of me!
Our bodies get used to doing repetative actions.... I go to bed at the same every night.... I wake up at the same time every day... It's a great pattern and it works. So what do we do? We screw it up. We tell our bodies... "no.. ignore what I told you earlier, we're doing it this way now."
I think Saskatchewan had it right..... just set the clock... and let it run...
No comments:
Post a Comment