Monday, March 5, 2012

Who's going to help hide the bodies??

A friend will help vanquish your enemies.  A true friend will help you hide the bodies. 
Now I've heard that statement from time to time but hadn't really thought about it until recently. 
A friend of mine told me his uncle had passed away and his parents had to go and pack up his Uncle's house.  We joked about the potential embarrasing things they might find and had a good laugh.  And later that night, I actually thought about the "what if's"... You know, If I were to die today and someone had to clean out my house, who would I trust to "hide the bodies".
Every single one of us has something to hide.  Doesn't have to be naughty or dirty... could just be something you find embarrasing and wouldn't want to be the last thing people associated you with.  Everyone has some kind of skeleton in their closet.  Men and women... whether it's the collection of soft porn magazines, the series of "royal wedding" gift plates, the ten thousand pictures of kittens on your computer, your 7382 pairs of shoes or the fact you haven't purchased underwear in over five years and just keep repairing the holes... whatever.  The point is, we all have something we wouldn't want broadcast as public knowledge. 
So, if you were to leave the world today, who would you get to go through what ever you left behind?
Who would you ask to hide the bodies?

No comments:

Post a Comment